VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT
- Male/Female, with pleasing personality,
- At least college level, 21 to 30 years old,
- Excellent in oral and written communication,
- Experience in the same field is an advantage,
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Responsible for sales of Vehicles
- Consistent with the company's sales and profit objectives
- Contribute to overall profitability via quality sales
- Submit Daily Sales Report on time
- Maintain high level customer satisfaction by providing after sales service
- reminders on scheduled car maintenance
- delivery of LTO documents and insurance policies
- Perform other relevant functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Male; With at least one (1) year experience
- Graduate of Automotive Vocational / Technology course
- With keen interest in automobile, as a hobby or diversion
- Familiarization with automotive parts and terminologies are definite advantage
- Must have a valid Professional or Non Professional Driver's license
- Increases customer's satisfaction by effecting repairs correctly at the first time
- Accomplish and maintain high level of efficiency
- Maintain the company's standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service, and good employee relations.
CUSTOMER RELATION STAFF
- Graduate of any 4 yr-course preferably Management or Administration
- Customer oriented and with good communication skills
- Reliable and can work with minimum supervision
- Performs after service follow-up calls
- Documents filing, maintenance, monitoring of reports for the dealer and the MMPC
- Provide assistance to the customer and answer phone inquiry.
Interested parties may apply personally from Monday-Saturday at AMCAR AUTOMOTIVE CORPORATION with business address at Greenfield Automall, Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, Brgy. Don Jose, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Please bring your resume with picture. You may email your applications to email@example.com. For inquiries please call (049)5411259/5411658 or (02)4208057-58.